Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Create A Website In Core Php With Laravel Codeignatore Framwork











About:

Wordpress Design, Wordpress E commerce  Website, Custom WordPress Theme



In basic Package:

I will provide you 6 page website and free hosting cpanel + free Ssl certificate +Free seo on page one time.I will give you unique logo design or business card as well as website in $99 with 4-5 days delivery.



In Standard Package:

I will provide you all basic package facility as well as i will provide you ecommerce integration+ payment gateway paypal and stripe in $350 with 6-7 days delivery.



In Standard Package:



I will provide you Unique design+ fully development and seo friendly website in $440 in 8 days delivery



My Guarantee: With my Packages, your site will look unique and beautiful as if you hired a top class Web Designer for your project! See the feedback I receive to understand my work ethic.



Please contact me for a custom quote! :)

Thanks

Reviews


:

All work was perfect like i expected, thanks again

:

thank you for awesome.work,.i will.give you soon more job, i really happy i find you

:

Thanks, everything working great

:

Thank you for great job, now everything is ok, keep up be like this and ill give you more job.

:

Thank you for great work. Everything work perfect now thanks to you




No comments:

Post a Comment