Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Record 3 Different Solo Versions For Your Song











About:

Three improvisations at the price of one!



Your 3 versions of Trumpet solo, flugel and Harmond mute 60 '' until what you want of approximate duration. With the original tracks with effects and also flat starting at minute 0:00 so that it is completely easy to insert them in your project.

In this way you will have 3 versions of trumpet solo totally different in terms of interpretation and sound, so you only have to choose between 3 the one you like the most to leave in your project! This is great!



If you decide to work with me I will try to do the work as soon as possible, even during the same day!



----TRANSCRIPTIONS BY EAR AND PLAY LONG AND DIFFICULT SCORES HAVE AN EXTRA PRICE, ASK ME BEFORE ORDER!----


Thanks friend, we started?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Caring and dedicated to excellence!

Seller's Response:

Wow! Thanks for your words! Although my first installment (6 tracks) was not 100% satisfactory I followed your instructions in the review and we have managed to finish a PERFECT job !! I am very happy that customers like you help me get a great job! Thank you very much for your generous tip brother!

Seller's Response:

Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Enjoy your 3 tracks of your spanish flamenco flavour. Ole!💃

Seller's Response:

I am totally speechless on how beautiful the horns being played in perfecting my song. Thank you for your kindness to give more than expected and most of all being my new friend! For those who are still in search, this is your one stop solution centre. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment