Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Make A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

I will make a vintage look, high quality logo, badge or chalkboard based on your needs

You just tell me what you need and i will make an outstanding vintage retro logo based on my 8 years experience in graphic design.



Basic Package

✔1 version

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision

 

Standard Package

✔2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (4000pixels)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔3 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (5000dpi)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version

✔Stationery (Business card, Letterhead)



Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the  Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt please contact me.





Reviews


:

Good Day, The seller was quite accommodating to work with to produce a logo. I was very pleased with the timely turnaround of presentation and then execution. The logo looks great, the seller heard my request and was able to produce the product that I feel will represent my business very well. I will undoubtedly source this seller for future projects. Thank You

:

This is our second time working with Arianit_Komneni and it won't be the last. We have a live event every quarter and have a theme for each one, so turn around time is important. The consistency and communication with each graphic have been above and beyond what we could have asked for. The timeline has been followed (it's actually usually even faster!) each time and we've been very happy with our products. Will use again!!

:

This will absolutely be my go to for future logo designs. The communication was amazing and the detail of my logo is absolutely incredible. It exceeded my expectations!

:

Came up with a great design on the first iteration and was very receptive to revisions. Delivery ahead of schedule. Very pleased, would use again!

:

They were able to come up with an idea, even that we didn't know what we really wanted. It turned out great!




No comments:

Post a Comment