Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design Professional And Unique Logo Design For You











About:

As a full time Graphic Designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on Fiverr. With over 15 years experience I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.



My Services Includes.



  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

  • FREE 24 hour Express Delivery..
  • Friendly communication..
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money..

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication..

  • Final logo files for web display, printing..




Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help. 



If you need other graphic material (banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers etc) please feel free to contact me...



Why wait? Order now and have an OUTSTANDING logo within 24 Hours or less....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First contact very quickly. He did all the changes I need to have the final logo we want. Color, objects, all great. I will contact him again for sure. Gracias from México

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Good morning, thank you very much for the wonderful work. I'll take the logo with the speakers in the top right of the preview. Great job, I have more work to do and I'll get back to you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much and blessings

Seller's Response:

This is my repeat time to do business together and i'm never left dissappointed! Great service and truly fast response time! Logos are fresh and very clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment