Friday, October 30, 2020

Make An Autohotkey Script For Windows Automation











About:

Message me before buying to discuss the price and details.



Do you need a script to automate your work? (click sequences, web scraping and similar)

No problem, I can make it for you!



I'm very experienced in Excel automation (automatic editing, inserting, reading...), Word automation (replacing, finding...), Website automation and scraping (automatic login, form submission and way more)



Script examples:

  • Excel copy script
  • Web scraper
  • Application automation (automatic login, register, automation of other applications)
  • Game scripts (from simple recoil macros to fully fledged cheats)
  • Automation script (simulates mouse movement and keyboard presses)
  • Macros, hotkeys and similar
  • GUI for input
  • File management (creating, deleting, editing...)


Much more



I'm active most of the time, so expect quick turnaround and good, quality communication - check out the reviews.



Don't forget to message me before ordering!



Thanks for reading and I hope you choose me!

Reviews


:

amazing work, even though i have no idea about any sort of coding, they were able to decipher my crude explanation! will be using again!

:

anzeblabla was fantastic. Messaged multiple times to make sure my script was setup how I wanted and delivered within 24 hours. Script works perfectly and will make my daily work much easier. Very happy with my first order on fiverr as I was skeptical of the site as a whole. Very professional.

:

Excellent as always

:

Excellent as always

:

Excellent as always




No comments:

Post a Comment