Thursday, October 29, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Detailed Vintage Retro Logo











About:

In the light of COVID-19, i'm lowering my gig price. Let support each other in this hard time.



Looking for HIGH DETAILED HAND DRAWN LOGO?! You are on the right place! 



I will make hand drawn, detailed illustration for your business logo using my creative ideas based on your request, I CAN DRAW ANYTHING. 



I'm using digital tablets to draw, so the result will be in HIGH RESOLUTION, so don't hesitate with the source files you can edit and resize it into any size without losing quality. 



the files you will receive are : 
  • High Resolution .JPG
  • High Resolution .PNG (transparent background)
  • Source Files in .EPS10 (its editable for all drawing software ie. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, CorelDraw, Inkscape)


For any extra request check my gigs packages or extras and order just what you need





>>> IMPORTANT - Please Read This Before You Order <<<



  • Always Message me first for availability or special requests, if your project quite big i can give some discount price.
  • No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.



Thanks, 

OmJhody

Reviews


:

Amazing seller would highly recommend, just what I was looking for. Also fast responses and great communication.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment