Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Record A Bass Line Or Solo For Your Project Or Song











About:

Hey guys,



My name is Hristo and I'm long experienced session bass player for over 15 years. I've played for different projects in different styles - jazz, funk, trip-hop, rock etc. 



Here is my My Youtube channel where you can find records from the latest projects I'm involved in:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2CAH8Pu6O9_uzdGxwyMtEw/videos





I'm not afraid to do extra work on revisions. I will pay attention to the request until you are satisfied and will NOT charge you for that.



I'm comfortable with everything you send me, but for best results, please prepare the following separate tracks:

  • drum track
  • vocal and/or solo track
  • everything else


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment