Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Migrate Wordpress Website, Move Website And Create Backup











About:

Do you want to Migrate your WordPress website to new hosting or want to create Complete Backup, I'm an expert and have experienced and I can help you to transfer the website or any WordPress site without any downtime to the new server.



I have more than 3-years of Experience in WordPress Development, SEO, Content marketing and Expertise in Server Migration. 



In this Gig:



  1. Old host to another new host.
  2. Sub-domain to the root domain.
  3. Root domain to sub-domain.
  4. Old domain to another new domain.
  5. Subfolder to root
  6. Complete Backup.
  7. move WordPress
  8. WordPress Migration
  9. Complete CPanel Backup


If you want to hire me for Monthly Backup then Contact me. 

You can Support me by clicking the favorite offer (❤) button.



100% buyers satisfaction and Fast Delivery



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the fast work man. I appreciate you for amazing work. will order again. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

This young boy is very experienced.... And he delivered on time.....:) I'm very happy to work...Good communication.

:

Thanks for the order ☺️

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment