Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Provide Outstanding Meditation Music For Commercial Use











About:

Hello and welcome, you can listen to all my available tracks on my SoundCloud

https://m.soundcloud.com/mat-as-romero-acu-a/sets 

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GIG (I have another gigs of Meditation Videos with Music)

Notice that cheaper offers on Fiverr  (101 tracks for 20$ or less) may be STOLEN MUSIC from legit composers. By using stolen music you will get claims and serious legal issues.



The music on this gig is provided along with a Commercial Re-selling License that gives you full rights to upload to YouTube as well as the right to sell this tracks on your personal web site.



All music tracks are 2 hours long.



You will have full resell rights, but please notice that this music is non exclusive and you won't be able to claim the COPYRIGHTS of any of this tracks since you won't be the only owner.



For custom tracks with full exclusive rights just for you please contact me, I'm always creating and producing music on my studio close to the nature : )



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Words cannot express how I'm feeling right now. I'm "EXTREMELY ECSTATIC" with Matias' musicianship and attention to detail. He is a TRUE musician and artist beyond words. I consider him MY composer. His communication is Excellent and provides Excellent service. I will ALWAYS buy from him, because I know he is a REAL musician and he is serious about his craft. I only work with the best and one's I could TRUST. He is the one.

Seller's Response:

Very good doing business with Matiasra, I highly recommend him. This is my second time buying and I’m about to order again

Seller's Response:

Wow! I’m blown away with Matiasra’s service. So far I have done business with 2 others on here and Matiasra is by far more better and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM! He not only delivered the 2 amazing meditation tracks on time but gave me a bonus track which are all hours long with REALLY HIGH QUALITY SOUND! I will be coming back soon when next payday comes cause I feel he can help me grow my YouTube channel with his work. He was very responsive , polite and professional and I’m so very glad I took a chance to do business with him since I’ve had 2 bad experiences previously! Thank you my friend Matiasra again and we will have a long term business relationship! Take care and god bless

:

Excellent client! Many thanks for the Tip!

:

Thank you Maslasra ! Exactly what I asked (and even more). He asked what I exactly needed and made sure to take it in consideration. Very good quality work. He's someone you can trust.




No comments:

Post a Comment