Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Bring Life Into Your Music











About:

Hello! My name is Elle, but my artist name is She. I'm here to bring your music to life. I will provide you with female vocals with definition. For examples of my music, please click here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4LE7Au6N7YUfTDhaXdT8XW?si=hgLbW3SRRIyHrXEpFyfhdw



I have extensive experience singing, songwriting, and am a classically trained pianist. If you have a project that you would like to complete that is not listed here, please send me a message.



Upon deliverance of your order, I will provide dry, unmixed vocal tracks. 



Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions. I look forward to working with you!



Please do not use my name or image in any of your songs without my permission. Thank you for your understanding!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment