Thursday, October 29, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Singer











About:

I will sing anything you want me to sing, for a small price. I am knowledgeable in al genres of music, and can sing close to any style. Why pay an expensive amout of money for somebody non professional when you can have a published singer/songwriter sing for you.

I have experience in professional singing and have three published albums.



I have a large following on social media, which could help your song grow more.



I will

  • Personally sing a song to your liking.
  • Sing any genre of beat you'd like.
  • Mix and Master my vocals.


PLEASE CONTACT ME AND SEND ME THE MUSIC BEFORE PURCHASING THE ORDER

to avoid any cancellations because of me not being able to sing the notes.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was delivered as quick as advertised

:

He is a superstar!! I wish him on fiverr's top rated sellers soon. Keep it up. Thanks!

:

Thank you so much! I'm happy you were pleased with your order! 😊

:

Love his creativity Will try to work with him again)

:

I'd give 10 stars if I could. He's one of the best I've bumped into on fiverr. My song sounds like Justin Bieber sang it. Just hand him your lyrics and watch the magic!




No comments:

Post a Comment