Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Make An Original Electronic Or Future Bass Song For You











About:

Electronic / Future bass music (Illenium, Chainsmokers, Marshmello, Flume, Trap Nation Style) perfect for background music in videos, social media posts and etc.

I always provide high quality files.

If you have any query/questions please let me know.

Reviews


:

It's in these moments that I would like to be able to put 6 stars. The seller is serious, professional, attentive, a perfectionist, ... The result is very good, I recommend! :) Thank you again !

:

at first we had problems communicating. this is my first time to buy a gig to him but the chemistry is good right after we corrected some mistakes. HE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL and Patient as well! and will definitely order again! I'm really satisfied how this turned out! Worth it!

:

Couldnt ask for more. This talented producer went above and beyond for the creative content i requested for. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

:

Talented seller; delivered earlier than expected :]

:

A very talented musician, very good communication, and delivered exactly what I asked for. He was able to deliver it on time. The quality of this work was very professional, and I look forward to working with him again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment