Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fix Linux Server Issues











About:

*** READ CAREFULLY ***



PLEASE, contact me before placing an order.



This Gig is for installation and Troubleshooting issues on Linux . 



Do you have just bought a brand-new VPS and you don't know how to install and set up a server



No problem! I can install everything on your VPS for you!



I'm a Linux System Engineer with more than 5 years of experience, so I know exactly how to install and set up a thing on Linux.



With this gig, I will:



  • install and setup Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS) on a VPS
  • install and setup Apache/Nginx
  • install and setup MySQL/MariaDB
  • install PHP 



This gig is as cheap as $5, and, if you want, it will be done in less than 24 hours! 



As an extra, I can: 

  • provide priority delivery in 24 hours for 5$
  • setup your domain name for 5$
  • setup Wordpress for 5$



PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW: your VPS is waiting!



Please, feel free to CONTACT ME for any extra task!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment