Sunday, September 6, 2020

Your Python Projects In 5 Dollars











About:

I am a very professional programmer with a-lot of experience. I have already worked successfully  on other freelancing sites. I have a very good grip on Python language.

I have done a lot of projects in python. One of them is a python script which uses OpenCV to read the QR code and then rotate the camera image of page to straight it. I also have experience in Data Fetching and Data parsing from pdf, docx and excel sheets.



*FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME*



I will make you best script for your requirements. 



Main Topics:

-Programming Fundamentals

-Data Structures

-Object Oriented Programming

-Python GUI

-Data Fetching from Web



My Services:

-24/7 Support

-Super Fast Delivery

-Costumer Satisfaction

-Full-filling all requirements



GIVE ME A TRY AND YOU WILL LOVE THE SCRIPT! 

Reviews


:

Really great communication and coding as always. Was able to very efficiently complete the tasks in time. Appreciate the work, you’ve been a great help!

:

Awesome as always! really fast response and problem solving! a life saver

:

Great as always! Thank you for completing everything in such a short time!

:

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the timely delivery!

:

Fast, reliable, and great service! I will work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment