Monday, September 14, 2020

Develop Desktop Application And Project In Visual Basic











About:

                                           Create professional desktop application



I will create the application for the following:

a) Desktop Application



I will develop the application by using the following languages:

a) Visual Basic.NET



I will develop the application by using the following Database:

a) Mysql



Why you choose me?

Because I do work professionally, timely and I will give you extra revision on your demand.

My goal is to provide you best service with quality product in a reasonable cost.

I will help you in your other projects too.



Feel free to contact and ask whatever query you have. I will surely make you satisfy with my service

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Still working with Shane and everything always goes perfectly! His work ethic is incredible. Always fair pricing.

:

More excellent work. I am very happy.

:

Continuing to work with this Seller has relieved me of the stress of doing this work myself. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with him. Our work will continue on a regular basis. Highest recommendation.

:

This is not my first project with Shane_Rose. Again, he delivered more than expected. I am truly fortunate to have found him. He is the best.

:

Thanks Sir, It is honour for me to work with you. Always available for any help.




No comments:

Post a Comment