Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Make Basic Vb Or C Software











About:

Hello There,



Are you looking for a basic custom software created in C# or VB.net? Then look no further.



Why should you hire me?



Having more than 2 years of experience in developing Windows Forms Applications. I can create a custom desktop software/application for your needs and requirements either in VB.net or C# with a Modern and Responsive UI.  Simply, let me know what your requirements are for the application and we will go on from there. Please have a look at gallery for 2 of my most recent projects.



What you will get:



  • .exe For your application.
  • Source code. 
  • Detailed code comments.
  • Support related to application.


Note: Depending on the requirements. Delivery may vary for the software. Creating for cheap price!



Looking forward to hear from you.

Reviews


:

Took awhile, but being a extremely difficult task which everyone else turned down on fiverr due to its complexity, jahanzaib was willing to give it a crack and done really well. Of course taking awhile was expected. Was impressed with the communication and the overall result of the product.

:

Excellent, friendly service. Kept me informed throughout the delivery process & also assisted after delivery. Would highly recommend & is very reasonably priced!

:

Seller was great to work with and work was done with quickness and great quality. I would for sure recommend this seller to anyone else. I hope to possibly be able to work with this seller again. Quick side note sellers prices where cheap as well.

:

Great Seller, good to work with and affordable pricing

:

I am so happy that I found this gig. This seller is a genius with software creation. I would very highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment