Sunday, September 13, 2020

Code Or Debug C Plus Plus, C , C Sharp, Java And Python Task











About:

Hi techno_sol here,

I'm here to solve your C, C ++, java, python and C # related issues
, including  documentation and project assistance. I have over 4 years of experience in coding and desktop / console application development.



****I can help you with all types of project at any time. You can text me anytime 24/7.****



Expertise :


Programming fundamental

  • Pointers
  • Strings
  • Arrays
  • Dynamic Memory


OOPS(Object Oriented Programmings) (top 10%, fiver test)

  • Operator overloading/overriding
  • Inheritance
  • Polymorphism
  • Down casting/up casting
  • static binding/Late binding(dynamic binding)
  • Abstract class/ virtual functions


Data Structure (top 10%, fiver test)

  • Stack
  • Heap
  • Tree
  • Queue
  • LinkedList


Algorithms

  • Selection sort
  • Bubble sort
  • Insertions sort
  • Merge sort
  • Heap sort
  • Quick sort


Programming Languages:

  • C++
  • C#
  • Java
  • C
  • Python
  • Assembly


Tools Familiar with:

  • Microsoft Visual Studio
  • Anaconda
  • Pycharm
  • VS code
  • Atom
  • Eclips
  • Android studio
  • Dev++
  • Cywing
  • Mingw
  • Notepad++
  • SQL




Note: Inbox me before placing the order.



Regards

techno_sol


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very amazing experience working with you! You helped me so much and made me much more confident in programming! Thank you

:

It was a nice experience, we completed more than 26 sessions and I'm so proud of you because of your passion for learning. Best wishes for your future goals!

:

He helped me understand c++ codes and data structures algorithms for my project , he did an excellent job and his time management was great ! I highly recommend his services We went through dynamic allocation, inheritance, polymorphism, composition And i fully understand all of those concepts !

:

The experience of working with Technosol was very satisfying. He handed me the project which was quite demanding in a very short time from what I had given him. I highly recommend him.

:

Great explanation. He was able to help me with a specific problem I had in my WPF application. I am a beginner with C# and he was very helpful! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment