Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Create C Sharp And Visual Basic Applications











About:

Hello,

if you are looking for someone to develop Desktop applications then you are looking on a very good gig




I have 3 years of experience in web development and desktop application development



I can help you with

  • .Net
  • C#
  • Microsoft Visual C++ (Console Application)
  • Windows Form Application
  • MS SQL
  • My SQL 
  • Console Application
  • UI/UX Designs
  • Custom programs/applications 
  • Fix errors from programs/applications

  • Advanced Algorithms implementation

  • Support & Maintenance 
  • Custom Scripts
  • Database Integration 


Why
 choose me ? 
I am a software engineer and i  have 4 years of experience working as a .NET Software Engineer . So i can help you with any project or  assignment.



Contact me before placing order. Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was the easiest person to work with. He cares about customer satisfaction. Best experience I had here at Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

thank you again

Seller's Response:

From Start to finish, he was great. Patient and took the time to understand what I was looking for in the program. What is great, is that as i want new things added, I can always go back to him. Remember, it takes time to build a program, it seemed like he never slept. he was always working on it sending updates and showing my the progress.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much again

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with Lahiru. He is very professional and I will definitely hire him again. The project's end result came out wonderful. Thank you again, Lahiru!




No comments:

Post a Comment