Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Develop C Sharp Beautiful World Class Winforms Desktop Apps In Buniful











About:

About Gig 

As a Software Engineer  with experience in programming, I can create a program for you if needed,



I can program in C# .net mainly. I will provide a well-commented code.



The basic package that is provided should cover most of the programs at a general level. If needing something much more professional it is usually better to discuss with me where I can either take it normally or make it a slightly bigger project. I believe to be well capable of both.



In the end for any questions feel free to contact me!



  • impressive work with UX and UI
  • work to your satisfaction
  • feel free to deal with us.
Note that you must contact me before applying for an order so we can discuss the project and the feasibility.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good, did his best and followed a lot of the instructions we gave out.

:

thanks a lot dear

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment