Friday, September 25, 2020

Python Programming Tasks And Programs











About:

Note: Please contact me so we can discuss the project complexity and price :D 



Hello, I am open to any Python project as long as it's not a school project with a end of day deadline.

I am a Python Developer and Automation Consultant with an experience of 3+ years of programming and developing software for big companies such as Ernst & Young (EY) and CISCO.



My areas of focus are:

  • Automation e.g LinkedIn Bots, Spotify/Youtube Bots, Google API's Scripts
  • Web Development: e.g Presentation Websites, Personal Blogs, Landing Pages
  • Machine Learning: e.g House Price Prediction, AirBNB Data Analytics, Market Classification.


Your experience working with me will also be very communicative and I will answer and guide you to understand the process of what I am about to develop with you and for you.



What this gig includes:

  1. Python Code & Any needed code
  2. Documentation and Installation Guide
  3. Higher Level Process Explanation


Looking forward working with you,

Vlad Nedelcu 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !!!

Seller's Response:

So the job was to write a script to work with Adwords API and here is my experience: He did more then just okay for this price. He kept me in the loop and we were doing conversation all the time. He is very hardworking and did the job before time and the end result was very satisfying. He did not about $$ before everything was clear to him. He is your guy for these services. Trust me you will never regret :)

:

Thank you !!

:

amazing work! fast delivery, very communicative and the quality is very high!




No comments:

Post a Comment