Thursday, September 10, 2020

Any Dot Net Project For You At Very Low Price











About:

I’m a freelance web developer and have been in business for 5 years. I work from home and run my own private Software house. I currently have done over 100+ Local customers and have built some of the best websites on the web. My skills include: HTML, CSS, PHP, Asp .Net, programming, web design, SEO and all other responsibilities of a business.

Now I'm new here but i'm an expert and professional web developer.

so that's why i will create a project for at very low price.

i'll give very low price package for my first 10 customer.

so become my customer and get this special discount offers.

I'll do work on Small .Net project, Large .Net project
according to your need and requirements.

My Extra skills are :
Relational Database,

  1. MySql,
  2. SQL,
  3. Web Development
  4. SEO,
  5. Web Authentication,
  6. Bootstrap,
  7. Admin Site,
  8. Blog Creating,
  9. Content uploading,
  10. Digital Marketing ,
  11. Blog commenting ,
 11. commented Source Code,
 12. Responsive Design ,
 13. User Friendly UI/UX,

For more Details visit my site.



https://mehranshafique.business.site



http://mehranshafique.freeweb.pk



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Person towork with. I had a great time working with this person. Genuine and smart, can be trustable on his work he do.

Seller's Response:

Best & Fast & Amazing Server . Professional Thank you

Seller's Response:

you're always welcome Ahmedmunzer. and Thank you for your valuable review.

:

Awesome and the best fiverr guy that i have ever met. helped me in every way. got what i exactly wanted

:

Thank you arvinkovan for your valuable review for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment