Sunday, September 6, 2020

Develop Vb Dot Net And Csharp Applications In Visual Studio











About:

I have more than 5 years of experience in developing enterprise level web and desktop applications and creating customized projects. I am committed to provide any kind of project in visual studio in stipulated time frame.


I am providing following services:


  • Web Applications
  • Desktop Applications
  • Database integration
  • Visual studio installation
  • Oracle database installation
  • MS SQL database installation
  • Database integration
  • Restful Web API's
  • Reports from database
  • crystal reports
  • single file installer of visual studio desktop applications
  • Integrate attendance machines with your database and/or web applications
  • WCF applications
  • Visual basic







Reviews


:

This man not only is extremely professional but he is also on time and very thorough with all of his work. He made my first time using this app a great experience and his work is perfect. He should be the go to guy for all vb needs!

:

This man is a very professional and reliable person! If I could give him another project every week... I'm sure you'll be pleased. Appreciated !!!

:

Very good work, in a super fast manner

:

No words to describe some professionalism! How caring and willing to do the job on the best side !!! This is a professional and a real man who really does everything to find solutions. I'm sure I'll give him many more jobs. You have nothing else to look for! Bilal Saeed is the best.

:

great work again!




No comments:

Post a Comment