Thursday, September 3, 2020

Make Cpp Tools For Games Development











About:

I am a games programmer with experience in C++ and Python. I have built game engines, rendering pipelines, web applications, and several other projects from scratch. 



I put all the effort into writing the code as clear as possible.



I will write programming assignments in C++ / Python or debug your existing code.



The task could include:

  • C++ / Python tasks
  • Algorithms and Data Structures
  • Recursion
  • Dynamic Programming 
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Graphical User Interface (GUI)


Feel free to ask questions anytime.

Don't hesitate and place an order now.



Reviews


:

This is amazing. He helpful to me. A very successful person.

:

Alex was very patient and willing to go the extra mile. There were unexpected roadblocks which Alex stayed up late to solve. He is very professional and knows a lot. I highly recommend Alex for any C/C++ job you may have.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment