Thursday, September 10, 2020

Help Your Oop, Data Structures And Algorithm Assignments











About:

I love to play with coding. I have experience with programming for about more than 5 years. I spent all of my university life solving competitive problems, programming contests (Online or onsite). I like to solve technical and interesting problems. 



I have a Computer science degree and my CGPA is 3.80 out of 4. I have solved more than 2000 problems in different online judges like UVA, Codeforces, Codechef, LightOJ, SPOJ, and Leetcode. 



If you are facing any kind of Algorithm and Data Structure related problem y
ou are in the right place. 



Technical Skills
  • Proficient in Algorithms, Data Structure and Problem Solving.
  • Programming Language: C, C++, C#, Python, JavaScript.



As a Trainer

  • Trained my University juniors about problem-solving strategy, Data Structures, and Algorithms. Also trained Programing Language: C, C++ and Python.
  • One year of experience in training in a local coaching center. 


Don't hesitate to contact me. I have the best code quality, fully commented, meaningful explanations, professional experience and rest of the things I will prove by my work :) 



Have a good day. Thank you :) 





Reviews


:

He understands each and everything instruction really well and gives his best.

:

Excellent!

:

Thank you, you did everything perfect and on time

:

Understands his algorithms very well.

:

So great and professional👌🏻👌🏻




No comments:

Post a Comment