Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Python, C, C Plus Plus, Csharp Programming Assignments











About:

Hey, 



My name is Yousra and I've been working in developing department for 4 years, with a degree of Computer Science and Information Technology, I'm here to help you out with your programming assignments, projects and reports. With unlimited revisions until your satisfaction is achieved.



Languges:

  • python
  • C
  • C++
  • C#
  • Java Script
  • React
  • HTML/CSS




Development Tools:

  • IDLE
  • Anaconda
  • PyCharm
  • Jupiter
  • Google Colab
  • Visual Studio
  • Visual Code
  • Sublime
  • Atom


What will you get from me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Provide exceptional service until your satisfaction
  • 100% Refund
  • Lifetime support
  • EXPRESS DELIVERY
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed




Feel free to contact me if you have any queries:)

Reviews


:

Good work, well done. Thank you for the help. Recommended.

:

excellent communication , skilled worker I am strongly recommend her

:

very helpful and cooperation seller her work was excellent and more than expected .

:

Great service. Very prompt, and everything that I asked for was there.

:

Amazing work and super respectful. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment