Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Develop Your Projects In Java, Scala, Python Or PHP











About:

I am a senior software engineer. I am having 10+ years of experience in Desktop and enterprise application development.



I have experience in the followings



  • Java language and J2EE Frameworks
  • Apache Spark using Pyspark and Scala 
  • RDMS and NoSQL Databases
  • System integration using SOAP and RESTFul web services
  • Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
  • PHP and CodeIgniter
  • Scala language
  • SQL, T-SQL and PL-SQL development, ETL


My Key Responsibilities

  • I believe effective communication is key to the success of a project
  • I can overlap my time with your timezone
  • I will keep you updated about the daily progress
  • I believe in quality and try to ensure the correctness and completeness of the code
  • I refactor my code to make maintainable and easy to understand


What you will get

A high quality maintainable and scalable solution.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment