Friday, September 11, 2020

Help In C Sharp Projects With Gui Design And Databases











About:

Hi, thanks for viewing my Gig

Are you looking for c sharp expert developer for your project?

I have 2+ years of experience in c sharp programming. I have done many projects with object-oriented paradigm requirements, database design, and development including beautiful GUI design.



I will provide you source code with detailed comments for your understanding. I can also provide video guidance for executing and deploying the projects and tasks.



My skills are:

  1. C Sharp applications (Console-Based Applications, Windows Forms or WPF)
  2. Dot Net Web-based applications using asp.net and Web Forms
  3. Database design and implementation
  4. Entity Framework


I will provide my services related to:

  • Database integration with the project (MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, and others)
  • Beautiful Graphical User Interfaces using C Sharp
  • Desktop applications and web applications
  • Entity Framework projects using C Sharp


Development with concepts of:

  • Object-Oriented Design
  • UML class diagrams
  • Use case diagrams
  • Data Structures 


Development Tools:

  • Microsoft Visual Studio
  • Visual Paradigm
  • Databases (DBMS)


I will also provide video guidelines to make you understand the project and execute it properly.

Thank you







Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment: