Monday, September 21, 2020

Create A Custom Trading Robot, Expert Advisor, Ea











About:

I will Automate your Trading Strategy by creating a custom Trading Algorithm, also known as EA, Expert Advisor or Trading Robot, according to your specifications.



It will operate on Metatrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, your choice, please let me know on the description of your Strategy.



What are the requirements to purchase a personalized trading robot:

You just need to have a clear trading plan and explaining it with your own words.



If your EA is covered on my Basic or Standard Gig, you can go ahead and purchase it confidently, respond to the pre-work questions and I will code it for you. Otherwise, I recommend starting with purchasing my consultation Gig, where we can discuss your strategy, your trading ideas to confirm feasibility and estimates to code your trading robot successfully. (Consultation costs are deducted from coding costs on eligible projects)

In case you want a custom offer for your Trading Robot, just click "Get a Quote" and fill in with all details of the trading strategy you want your Trading Robot to execute. I usually answer to Special Quote Requests pretty quickly when it has a compatible budget in it.

Reviews


:

Excellent work!

:

This Seller has a clear understanding of my needs and objectives. The EA is better than expected!

:

Fast efficient helpful service.

:

Freelancer is great!! Looking forward to working with him more in future.

:

Delivered quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment