Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Python Programming, Scripting, Coding, Assignments











About:

Hi!


Note: Please message me before making any order :)


I'm a computer science major with more than 2 years of experience in Python.


I offer to implement any program you need in Python  I have experience in math, physics, graph theory, and many other topics. I also worked with a lot of students on their assignments and projects, which taught me to write a very comprehensive and well-documented code.



Projects related to any field : 



  • Software Engineering
  • Python Scripting 
  • Algorithms and Data structures
  • Object-oriented programming (OOP)
  • Operating System 
  • Database include MySql, MS SQL Server
  • Internet Programming 
  • Machine Learning
  • Internet of Things
  • GUI Development


Why you should choose me?



  • I always follow good practice

  • My first priority will always to assist you.
  • I will deliver neat and organized code
  • 100% Feedback and Customer Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.


Important! Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.  



Reviews


:

This wasn't my first business with Haider and hopefully it won't be the last. He is such a good programmer that will go an extra mile just to fulfill your order. I certainly recommend dealing with him.

:

Perfect as allways, thank you !

:

Perfect and on time, thank you !!!!!!!!!

:

again amazing job

:

Very easy, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment