Sunday, September 27, 2020

Teach You All About The Thinkorswim Platform











About:

A 2 hour 1on1 session on how to use the thinkorswim platform via video and screen share access followed by a Q/A session. Additional time can be discuss as needed. Will also have access to requesting help with the platform in the future. Included FREE in this Gig will be all custom codes and scans that are used in the main strategy and are being sold separately. Complete package to knowing the ins and outs of the platform, knowing all the shortcuts at your fingertips, and not missing a trade in the future.

Reviews


:

Frank knows the TOS platform inside and out. He explained it clearly, answered all my questions about the platform and about trading strategy. He also provided free scans after the fact. He is a stock trading genius and I highly recommend him!!

:

great job always.

:

Great knowledge. Very helpful!

:

Absolutely incredible teacher, I learned so much , I recommend Frank to anyone learning to improve their trading strategy, I would definitely hire again!

:

Our was amazing! Not only is he a technical resource that can implement ideas - he's also a fundamentals expert. I had no idea that I'd learn so many new things about my area of swing trading, along with awesome strategies and their intersection with the TOS platform. He provides detailed and guided explanations behind every lever you see on screen as well as their correlating ramifications for your trade! There's a reason he's earned top marks here on Fiverr. If you're looking to gain TOS proficiency - Taz is the way to go! I too will definitely be utilizing his services again in the very near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment