Saturday, September 26, 2020

Any Vb Dotnet Or Csharp Project











About:

I will do any vb.net or csharp work or projects (Web application, Mobile& Windows application) using any version of Microsoft visual studio and for any version of dotnet framework of your choice.



I provide One on One support through Teamviewer/AnyDesk softwares.




I had in the past worked on;

  1. Network-based apps (Server-Client).
  2. Multimedia apps.
  3. Database app with tables having relationships.
  4. MS Office Templates.
  5. Programs that can communicate with any MS Office Package.

  6. Web-API Apps.
  7. Finger Print Security
  8.  E.T.C




  • I can work with Access, Sql Server, MySql & Oracle Databases.
  • I can help debug your app in few hours.
  • I can also prepare programming tutorials.
  • Proper commenting will be attached to the codes.


Chat me up for inquiries.



see samples here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo__u_ZbsEQ&list=PLRGlfsIC12CSACaOz963z4qNScohariNF



Reviews


:

Great service! resolved my issue as expected, thank you

:

I SEEEE THE REFERENCEEEEEEE THANK U MAN

:

You really did an excellent job. You over-delivered! I am so happy about the Restaurant project you send! Thank you very much!

:

Really good work !

:

Thanks for the prompt response




No comments:

Post a Comment