Sunday, September 13, 2020

Develop Parallel Programs Using Mpi, Pthreads Or Openmp











About:

Distributed memory parallel programming in C using MPI or shared memory programming using Pthreads or OpenMP. I may also review your code for bug fixes, etc. if requested.



**Kindly contact me before confirming an order so that I may review the requirements and let you know whether I'll be able to work on it or not :) 

Reviews


:

Quick and well commented code. Everything as expected Great Seller!

:

Really good! It's not the first time, nor the last that I hire him to develop interesting parallel programs. He is really professional and hardworking individual, in addition to his exceptional programming skills. His code is fully commented and easy to understand.

:

As usual, fast delivery and clean professional work.

:

This expert is a real life saver. I was so late working on my assignment and in the middle of working, i got real stuck and didn't know what to do. I was literally 2 hours left for the due time to submit it. I've checked on a lot of tutors on here, they asked for a real high price that i couldn't afford. I came across this expert, and was really helpful, he offered me an amazing descent price and delivered the work in 30 mins, and the work is unique and on point. Thanks a lot dude, i'll look forward to work with you again my dear.

:

Communication was very good, quick, and polite. He finished the project much sooner than we discussed, and the code was really good!! It wasn't my first time working with him, and I'm still very satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment