Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Any Type Of Desktop Development And Desktop Application











About:

Hi there! I am Saad, a passionate and highly experienced .NET developer. I have extensive knowledge and experience in C#/.NET, .NET Standard, .NET Core, WPF, WinForms, SQL, C++, Qt, Java, JavaScript, HTML and CSS. 



I have more than 5+ years of experience in developing desktop applications for Windows.



I can assist you with:

✔ WinForms or Console applications

✔ WPF applications

✔ Windows services

✔ .NET Standard/.NET Portable libraries

✔ ASP.NET Website

✔ .NET Core server backend



I have experience in following tools and technologies:

  1. Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015/2017/2019
  2. WPF
  3. .NET Core
  4. .NET Standard
  5. WinForms
  6. WinRT
  7. UWP (Windows 10)



I have a habit to write well-commented and formatted code for the clients and other developers to easily understand. I will also provide you instructions to run and debug the code as well, if needed. Developing bug-free programs with high performance and usability is my first and foremost goal.



Contact me before placing an order to understand if I'm able to develop what you need, discuss application details, time and gigs needed to complete the job.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, speedy work done Appreciate your help Will definitely be using again.

:

Thanks for your great feedback.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment