Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create An Amazing Windows And Mac Application











About:

Hi, This is Yuvraj Sihra from Sihra Infotech!



I´m a software engineer with over 8 years experience in Python and Java for Custom Software Development for Mac and Windows. I am a developer and I will implement and customize your software in the best professional way.



Want a custom software with a simple and modern look? Want to engage more customers to your software? You came to the right place!



What can I offer you ?

  • Native MAC OS X development using Java
  • Scripts & automation development using Python and Java
  • MySQL database integration with Desktop software
  • Build Desktop application using VBA, VBScript and VB.NET
  • Custom API integration with AWS, Wasabi, Azure, and more
  • A stunning software for Mac and Windows
  • Any other custom ideas? No problem, I can help


Why choose me?



  • Fast communication.
  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Excellent Quality
  • No security risks


Please contact me if you have any questions :) Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment