Friday, May 1, 2020

Develop A Game For You











About:

PLEASE contact before ordering for best experience. I will not fulfill orders which are placed first before being contacted.



Hello, Fiverr! Are you looking for someone to help develop a small indie game project such as a platformer or retro game? I can help you out. I'm a small-time indie game developer with a Digital Media background, along with a formal college education in interaction studies (game design stuff). I'm currently a developer that has a pending release on Steam and looking to help those looking to release a game.



I use Stencylworks and Game Maker Studio, the latter being a fully licensed copy that can export a game to a mobile marketplace if needed. I also have a bit of Unreal experience as well. I am a registered Steam developer and have experience with dealing with their platform.



While I mainly focus on the game development, you'll need to bring your own assets to the table. If this isn't possible, I'll be glad to work with you to work with someone to get what's needed to develop your game.

Reviews


:

Great job! Outstanding experience!!

:

Very responsive and an active participant in the development of the project. Couldn't ask for more!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment