Saturday, May 30, 2020

Develop Vb Dot Net Application For You











About:

INTRO



I will develop VB.Net applications for you. I will ensure the quality and the performance or the apps. Customer can customize the design. Whole code will be revised twice or more. Total customer satisfaction guaranteed. Contact me for all sort of Visual Studio for all versions 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2017 base desktop and web based applications.





My Services:



Desktop Application
Web Application
Reporting
Database



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to place order with confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skills:

  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Crystal Reporting

  • Console Applications (OOP Concepts / SQL Database)
  • VB.Net
  • Windows Form Application
  • SQL Database Integration
  • Web Application
  • Asp.Net

Why choose me?

  • Flexible with my time just in .
  •  Believe in quality not quantity.
  •  Organized and neat with my work
  • Affordable Price



Disclaimer:

I enjoy being challenged and working on projects that require me to work outside my comfort

and knowledge set





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment