Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Create A Professional Microsoft Installer Package Aka Msi











About:

As trainer for setup development and teamleader of our development department, I'm able to give you a 100% microsoft compliant installer for your software. Remember: the setup is the first point of contact for your client.

After signing an NDA (if you wish) I'd go through the input data and send you a concept on how the installer can look like. If you already have any ideas, I'm more than happy to incorporate them into the project.

The most important factor is communication. If you want to talk about it, we talk about it. If you just want a smoothly running installer and don't want to spent any time on it: I'll do what I do best and give you premium german quality (of course "very punctual").

Feel free to ask whatever you want to know about my skills, workflow and custom changes.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment