Thursday, May 7, 2020

Develop Efficient Applications Using Csharp











About:

I am offering Desktop Software Development using Development Technology C#. I will develop an efficient desktop application experience in C# with Desktop Development. I have a lot of programming experience in this language. I will develop an efficient, awesome desktop application with good user interface with and elegant design with on demand wpf .net framework tools in reasonable price and on time delivery definitely. I may help you in your assignments related to c#. I am offering both Command Prompt and Windows Form Applications in C#. I am also offering database integration services using technologies SQL server and Oracle. I also have a basic and little experience in speech recognition and socket programming in this technology. I can also develop games for you in this platform. In Future I will offer Unity game development in C#. I have also Gig (I am also offering) for this category (desktop application development))  in Java and C++. I will feel a little bit comfortable if you will contact me before giving any order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

With her guidance and my little knowledge, she walked me through my problem.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your good response. A really appreciate!

Seller's Response:

did a fantastic job

Seller's Response:

thanks for your compliments

Seller's Response:

she is very reliable




No comments:

Post a Comment