Tuesday, May 26, 2020

C Sharp Cpp C Programming Project











About:

                            Welcome to My Gig



Hi, This is Usama Tahir 

I will do cpp c sharp and c programming projects. I am working with cpp c Sharp c programming language from last 3-4 years. I am sure you will be satisfied with my effort i put on the projects.



Here is a short list of the Topics:



  • Anything related to C Cpp C Sharp Data Structures and algorithms.
  • Console Applications or Graphical Applications using C CPP (qt Creator, SFML, SDL)
  • Data Structures(LinkList, Stack,  Queue, Trees(BST, AVL, Red Black), Heap, Hashmap, Tries, Graphs)

  • Multi Threading(Deadlocks, Memory Management, Thread, Signal Handling, Mutex, Thread Safety) 
  • File Handling in Cpp C Sharp. 


  • If you have Any Query Feel free to message me Thanks.



NOTE:

Message me before Placing an Order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment