Saturday, May 9, 2020

Develop Mql4 Expert Advisor And Indicator For Mt4 Platform











About:

Hi Sir / Madam !


Must describe your Robot strategy or any info in detail in message before placing Order.



I'm doing Software Engineering. I turned to Forex Strategies Automation for more then two years  and It seems interesting to me.


I started developing Strategic Indicators and Expert Advisers for MT4 trading platform for about 17 months.



I ensure you that I will develop your Expert Adviser or Indicator according  to your desired Strategies and Specifications.



I will Value Customer Satisfactions a lot and give you unlimited Revisions Even after Order Completions until you are satisfied with the product you Ordered.



Must discuss your Requirements with me in inbox before purchasing this Gig...



I am not responsible for your loss of money if you did not discuss requirements and directly purchase this gig....



Some of my previous profitable Robot that I have developed for my clients



https://www.fiverr.com/s2/57fc9f5b79



Thanks
With Regards Umair Ahmed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Umair was exceptional! Very patient and professional to his work. He did exactly what I needed in just 5 days! I'm very happy with the final product. I definitely recommend him, and I will keep working with him. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

thank you Miss for the compliments.

Seller's Response:

Umair is hands down the best programmer when we talk about developing EA MT4. I will definitely buy again in the future

Seller's Response:

thanks for the compliments

Seller's Response:

Flawless work quality. Umair is a consummate professional. His comprehension of MT4 and MT5 programming and coding is first class. Attention to detail, incredible. Great price. Great service. Great developer!




1 comment:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. Mt4 Trading Platform

    ReplyDelete