Tuesday, May 19, 2020

C,Cplus,Phyton,Java Programming Task And Develop Java App











About:

Welcome!

Hi , I am Full stack developer working on mainly  these technology stack :

Java , AngularJs & ReactJs

I have worked on several real time Applications.

I have good experience on Data Structure, Object Oriented rules as well as on Databases (MongoDb , SQL , MySql , PostgreSQL, Oracle)



I can wok on :

  • Console based applications
  • Web Based Applications
  • Desktop Applications
  • Spring Framework
  • Database connection  (JDBC, Hibernate)
  • Object Oriented Programming 
  • Java GUI (Java Swing/JavaFX)
  • Java Database application with (MongoDb , SQL , MySql , PostgreSQL, Oracle).


What I'm offering :)



The quality of work and on-time delivery is the first thing I assure to give. Your work will be exactly according to your requirements.

Feel free to contact anytime! I would love to hear from you :)

  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asaad was so great at helping me through the entire project process including helping develop exactly what I wanted and needed for the project. Then he delivered that product super fast and it is perfect! He was willing to demo the project and would have been willing to fix things if needed but the first draft was excellent! Thank you! Will definitely be back for future projects.

:

Thankyou Robert . Yeah sure , will wait for you in future projects

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment