Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Python Related Jobs, ,Automation,Gui Apps , Scripts











About:

Hello,



Please Contact me Before Order Placement.



if you need help in python related projects, i am providing following services: 



  • Simple, Complex python Scripts
  • python GUI ( desktop based applications. like in tkinter, pyqt4,5 ,kivy, eel.
  • Data processing, and Visualization and Analysis
  • Face Recognition
  • Opencv
  • Machine Learing Models
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • OOP




i  love these following languages:



  • python
  • django
  • c++


Operating System



  1. Microsoft Windows
  2.  Linux
  3.  Mac


I will Develop your Software With your Requirement. i am always ready to help you peoples.

you can send me message.

discuss your problem.

I try my best.



Thank you

Reviews


:

nice and perfect

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I will buy this seller again.

:

Very nice and competent

:

god communicatin




No comments:

Post a Comment