Saturday, May 9, 2020

Solve Your Python Java Csharp Problems And Python Gui











About:



I am Computer scientist and have lot of experience. i have done many projects in local market have developed many desktop applications like shop coffee shop POS and also have done many of the website for local clients. and also complete the accounting software in 2017 and that is working in many of the companies. after having too much experience in my feid i want to get international clients too so i  have join this website . please let me know if i can do any help you need from me i will provide 24/7 service

i can do work in these languages



  1. C# / c sharp
  2. Python
  3. C programming
  4. Java
  5. Java Script



Also i have work on these tools 



Net Beans

Pycharm

Eclipse

Visual Studio

Jupyter




Please inbox me if i can help you in these languages

Thank you very much , Please Inbox Me Before Placing order





Reviews


:

Awesome Guy, Great Work. He is one of the best coder on Fiverr.

:

Another order, similar problem than the first time, solution was great. Would recommend him.

:

I‘ve had a pretty broken application and ordered his services to fix it. Turned out my application was pretty much dead, and he offered me to code a new one for a very good price. Now everything works fine!

:

excellent, would suggest him

:


No comments:

Post a Comment