Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Make Changes Or Bug Fix For Any Kind Of Java Application











About:

You can choose me to get satisfied with code quality, performance, and good communication :)



Please contact me before ordering.



I'd prefer to fix an issue on existing code because I'm working for one of the biggest company and I don't have too much free time. However, I like to help people and earn extra amount.



Feel free to contact me if you have a web or desktop application which written in Java and doesn't work well or maybe you want to ask somebody to check written code quality or you have an issue on your product (which written in Java/Spring)



  • Implementing new REST API using Java and Spring boot
  • Deployment to Linux
  • Bug fix on existing Java code (Spring framework)
  • Code quality improvement
  • Code quality improvement suggestions
  • Performance improvements
  • Changes and bug fix on your pure PHP code (no framework)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment