Monday, May 18, 2020

Write Java, Cpp And Python Code For You











About:

NOTE: Please message me to discuss the job before placing the order, the price will depend on the complexity and nature of the task.



INTRO



I will develop java and python applications for you. I will ensure the quality and the performance or the apps. Customer can customize the design. Whole code will be revised once. Total customer satisfaction guaranteed. I have more than 2 years of experience and degree in Computer Science. 



My Services:



Java
Python

C++



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to place order with confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skills:

  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data Structures 
  • File Handling
  • Java/ Python Programming
  • Console Applications (OOP Concepts / Data Structures & Algorithms / SQL Database)
  • Windows Console Application
  • Windows Form Application
  • SQL Database Integration


Why choose me?



  •  Believe in quality not quantity.
  •  Organized and neat with my work
  • Affordable Price



Disclaimer:

Please message me to discuss the job before placing the order, the price will depend on the complexity and nature of the task.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly Recommend this seller. Done everything that was required

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir!

:

Job well done

:

Thanks alot!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment