Friday, January 10, 2020

Any Amazon Mws Api Integration











About:

Contact Me Before Order!



I have huge experience in Amazon mws, I can do any API integrations. 



I have done many projects in mws to download bulk of products. and I have done programs to get orders, reports and product information in specific time frame.



Amazon MWS

  • Orders
  • Reports (anything)
  • Products

  • etc..


Also I have experience in Amazon AWS

  • Item Search   -  (asin, upc, ean, isbn and sku)
  • Item LookUp
  • Similarity LookUp


Software Method - C#

  • Desktop Application
  • Console Application (run without display, automatic running through a schedule)
  • Excel Add-In (Excel 2010 and 2013)


Output File

  • .xlsx (Excel)
  • .csv
  • .txt
  • MSSQL Database
  • MySql Database
  • Azure Database


I can reuse the Source code, So I will deliver it very fast and low cost.\



You have to provide mws keys. 

  • MerchantId 
  • AccessKey 
  • SecreteKey 
  • MWSAuthToken 
  • Your Marketplace Location




Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is my second order with Mafasdx. His source code is very easy to read. He is easy to communicate with, and he delivers the product for custom orders perfectly. There have been no hiccups. I really like working with him!

:

I recommend this Seller for Amazon MWS. The source code has plenty of comments and was easy to step through. He provided me with a sample app to test before I even ordered the gig. He is confident in his work and delivered a great value.

:

Good seller, patient and good communication.

:

Very bad. Wasting money. Not communication friendly it does not serve my demand. He said he will check bt already 3 days pass no reply. I'm very sad......

:

He is demanding a big project for a few dollars..




No comments:

Post a Comment