Saturday, January 11, 2020

Create A Game Using Game Maker Studio











About:

Do you want to create a game with Game Maker: Studio, but confused, or didn't have time?


Let me know what you want, and leave the task up to me, leaving you hassle free. 100% satisfaction guarantee or I'll revise until you're satisfied.


I'm a Electronics and Engineering graduate. I have a good development knowledge on Game Maker: Studio, both on the version 1.4 or ver 2.


I believe in efficient time and quality of work, to pave a good relationship with my client. But i believe it's quality first.



Please note that game assets contribute most to the game quality. So I suggest to prepare the bulk of your game budget on quality assets.


Game I have created included:

- Puzzle

- 2D Shooter

- 2D Fighting game

- Top down shooter

- Dungeon crawler

etc.



Skills:
Dynamic Camera and Movement

Particle and light effects

Scripting
Sub-engine

Many more



I also offers the following:

- Code improvement

- Facebook integration

- Admob integration

- Multiplayer integration



Benefits:

I will comment, provide source code and export, and do testing.



Contact me before purchasing so I can tailor to your needs.

Reviews


:

great work as always

:

Great developer, Structured and clean code. Patient with bug hunting. 10/10 will come back again.

:

Outstanding job.

:

great works as always i just send him more work to do

:

Outstanding​ creativity, quality and speed.




No comments:

Post a Comment