Friday, January 10, 2020

Code C Sharp Programming Projects











About:

If you are looking for a .NET developer for your project, please reach out to me. I have more than 7 years of experience in working on C # projects in the .Net technology. Having worked on a professional level, I can be hired to take on projects at any level.



Kindly inbox me first before placing the order as I would like to discuss the project first.



Skills



  • Desktop applications
  • File Handling
  • Object Oriented Concepts(Inheritance,classes,polymorphism etc)
  • GUI applications
  • Function/Class Template
  • Data Structures
  • Algorithm Analysis
  • Debugging and Bug fixing


What I will offer
  • Reliability
  • Deadline Guarantee 
  • Privacy Guarantee
  • Quality Guarantee
  • Well commented code
  • Structured and Reliable Code
  • Affordable Pricing


Languages/ Expertise 
  • C++/ C#
  • DB Creation/DB Design


Feel free to contact me if you're looking for a Computer Science professional to perform your task efficiently and timely.



Looking forward to do business with you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment