Sunday, May 3, 2020

Code Your Expert Advisor For Mt4 Or Mt5











About:

Welcome trader!



Here is where you can purchase expert advisors, scripts and indicators for the forex and stock markets.



My service consists of 3 packages.



Services I can offer are:


  • Multi time frame EA
  • Multi currency EA
  • Dashboards
  • News events filters
  • Combining a few indicators
  • Using customized indicators
  • Money management 
  • Alerts and notifications
  • Drawing labels on your chart
  • Skype live support


Combining a few of the previous services mentioned will upgrade the package from standard to premium. If it is not in the list please ask and I will let you know if it is possible to code.



Both standard and premium clients will receive the source code (MT4/MT5).



Contact me inbox before you order anything with your requirements. 



I will assist you in case you have doubts or questions before and after you purchase my service. I value customer satisfaction above all.


I also have knowledge on how the forex and stock markets function so I can suggest which indicators are more useful, depending on current market conditions. Please be sure to ask for advice.



Thanks for viewing my Fiverr site.

Reviews


:

Very prompt and professional service. Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment