Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Dedicated Desktop Software Developer











About:

Hello All,

I have been on fiverr for quite some time, but as you can see on my profile, I haven’t done some great job here :). That is because I was offering services on fiverr related to my hobbies and not related to my expertise.

Now, in attempt to improve the things, I am trying to create gigs related to my field of expertise, which is Software development.

But I have huge concern that Fiverr just isn’t the right (or maybe I shall say: the best) place for this kind of gigs???

Yet this is just my assumption and doesn’t mean it is true.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject and hopefully I will get responses from a lot of software developers as well as from other category sellers, so I can get as close as possible to the real situation about my concern.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment